Caravan of mobility: A world of exchange changes the world
YOUTH, INFORMATION, VOLUNTEERING, EDUCATIONAL MOBILITY, EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS
- Facilitate the participation of the most vulnerable young people in international and educational mobility schemes and promote their learning and development of personal and professional skills through the provision of enhanced support.
- Accompany, support and monitor young people from Martinique in all phases of an international mobility project (in preparation for the mobility, during its implementation and downstream in order to support the young people towards the realisation of their future projects).
- Increase the number of young Martinicans benefiting from international and educational mobility programs (European volunteering, Youth exchanges, International Civic Service …) as part of a socio-professional integration course.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- Video promoting mobility made with young people that took part in mobility projects with D’Antilles et D’Ailleurs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ8b1cn9xl4
- Testimony of Steeven, European volunteer from Martinique that went to Cyprus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ2I1QDOefw&t=613s
- Young testimonies of the Lamentin and Ducos who left for the European Solidarity Corps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRHai3ziOXQ
- Young people obtain a Youthpass certificate highlighting the skills obtained: https://www.facebook.com/dantillesetdailleurs/photos/a.1172201852888881/2297442350364820/?type=3&theater
- Video summarizing the first month of european volunteering: https://www.facebook.com/dantillesetdailleurs/posts/2258896580886064?__tn__=-R
- Article written by volunteers in Portugal on the difference between Martinique and Portugal: https://activatingyouthfaro.wordpress.com/2020/03/24/are-portugal-and-martinique-similar/?fbclid=IwAR37AlyRq5inN2F_EXv9_-zqdoQB4Oar23Da5gIux69xf5HrKw_tk58UavQ
- Testimony of young foreign volunteers hosted in Martinique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBqk2RFTqJM