Culture Heritage Up Rising
YOUTH, CULTURAL HERITAGE, INCLUSION, YOUTH WORK
The European seminar «Cultural Heritage up rising!» focuses on the role that safeguarding and promoting cultural heritage can play as a tool for non-formal education. It does this by strengthening the capacity of youth workers to support young people, in particular those with little or no access to culture or cultural activities. It also served to identify good practices and existing initiatives at regional and European level.
- to Develop socio-professional inclusion and civic engagement of young people ;
- to promote Europe’s cultural diversity by enabling EU partners to have access to the skills and tools of youth workers from other countries and to exchange and promote their cultural heritage ;
- to create concrete and lasting partnerships between cultural professionals and youth professionals in order to enable the development of new intercultural projects aimed at promoting and protecting cultural heritage, the environment and the inclusion of underprivileged youth.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
Other useful information:
- FB PVMG: https://www.facebook.com/saintlouisdemariegalante971/
- FB participants: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023518394519552/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org