RESPONSIBLE AND COMMUNITY-BASED TOURISM, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, GENDER, WOMENT EMPOWERMENT, INCLUSION
- To enhance women’s entrepreneurial skills, especially those belonging to the most vulnerable groups (migrants, single mothers, unemployed…) in Italy, Madagascar and Martinique.
- To explore the potential of community enterprise as a form of responsible tourism: where the community, in compliance with the principles of social and economic justice, is truly a protagonist.
- To enhance the awareness of the key role of social entrepreneurship and community support for responsible tourism, through innovation and the exchange of best practices, among youth workers, women, professionals, civil society organisations and institutions.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- The EnTOURée Methodological Guide: how to start up a responsible community of enterprises.
- The EnTOURée Online Platform: http://community4tourism.net/fr/
Other useful information: