European Volunteering European Solidarity Corps
SOLIDARITY, INCLUSION, RECEPTION AND INTEGRATION OF REFUGEES AND MIGRANTS, CITIZENSHIP AND PARTICIPATION, ENVIRONMENT AND PROTECTION OF NATURE, HEALTH AND WELL-BEING, EDUCATION AND TRAINING, EMPLOYMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP, CREATIVITY AND CULTURE, SPORT, ETC.
- Enable young people to live a positive and enriching experience.
- Developing skills: knowledge, attitudes and skills of young people.
- Develop the socio-professional integration of young people through the valorisation of skills acquired through volunteering.
- Implement solidarity actions in favour of a local community.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- Mobility promotion video made with young people on the move with D’Antilles et D’Ailleurs
- Experiences of Steeven who left for European Voluntary work in Cyprus
- Testimonies from young people from Lamentin and Ducos who left with the Eurpoean Solidarity Corps
Other useful information:
- Contact : email@example.com