YOUTH, TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE HERITAGE, VOLUNTEERING, GAMIFICATION
- To develop new teaching methods for the promotion of (inter) cultural heritage among young people.
- To improve the knowledge and professional skills of youth workers.
- To use local cultural heritage to promote dialogue and intercultural cohesion among disadvantaged young people and youth organizations through gamification activities.
- Promote transactional cooperation between young people from Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- Gamification activities T-kit
- Manual on education and intercultural heritage
Other useful information:
- Contact: email@example.com