SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP, GENDER EQUALITY, WOMEN EMPOWERMENT, INCLUSION
- To strengthen the role of civil society in Suriname.
- To promote women and girls’ rights.
- To empower women’s and girl’s critical conscience and the capacity of dialogue through the acquisition of gender equality awareness and social/civic/ entrepreneurial competences.
- To identify and implement actions for the reduction in poverty from a female and civic rights led approach.
- To achieve an inclusive society which enables vulnerable communities and women, to be more productive and self-sufficient.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
The Gender Plus brochure.
Other useful information: