SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, HEALTH, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, SEWING, TRAINING
The project is developed in synergy with the sewing workshop of the PATCHWORK project.
- Prevent the impact of natural disasters on women’s health and economy by stimulating local and organic production of feminine hygiene products in the Caribbean and reduce the environmental problem caused by the waste produced by these essential hygienic products.
- Innovate with local, sustainable and ecological production of feminine hygiene products in Dominica
- Ensure access to essential feminine hygiene products
- Create an opportunity for local economic development
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
Other useful information:
- Contact: email@example.com