INCLUSION, EMPLOYABILITY, MIGRATION, YOUTH, NON-FORMAL EDUCATION, ART
- To promote volunteering and culture as an effective tool for the integration of underprivileged youth and young migrants in Europe.
- To foster active citizenship and participation for migrants and young people in diverse and tolerant communities.
- To create and provide youth workers with methodological tools to strengthen their support of NEET and young migrants.
- To promote a cross-border network to improve the identification, exchange and dissemination of knowledge, best practices and approaches linked to integration through cultural and volunteering activities.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- In&Out Virtual Learning Resource Centre.
- E-learning modules for youth workers.
- In&Out Storytelling T-kit.
- In&Out Dance Workshops methodology.
- In&Out Art Laboratories methodology.
- In&Out Referential Guide for youth workers, educators and facilitators.
Other useful information: