Made In Women
GENDER, WOMEN AND SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP, HANDICRAFTS, TRADE INCLUSION
- To model an innovative e-commerce pilot scheme based on collaborative business and social entrepreneurship.
- To support 20 vulnerable young women by unlocking their entrepreneurial and digital skills.
- To respond to the gender gap in business enterprise.
- To strengthen the competences of 21 youth workers on gender and social entrepreneurship.
- To facilitate the development, testing and dissemination of innovative training modules for entrepreneurial learning with a specific focus on e-commerce and improving the digital capabilities of women.
- To value and promote cultural heritage, locally produced items, local and social entrepreneurship.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- Market Research on e-commerce in EU : Characteristics and job opportunities for youth women.
- Research on Import/Export legislation through e-commerce (in and between Europe, Madagascar, Peru, Dominica).
- The MadeInWomen Platform.
Other useful information:
- Contact : email@example.com