INCLUSION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, ERASMUS+, YOUTH
The MARTINIQUE PLUS project offers training to understand and learn how to use European mechanisms for the purpose of socio-educational activities carried out at local level to support young people with fewer opportunities, followed by support for the submission of projects.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
Project planning tutorials:
- How to generate a new Erasmus plus form (KA1 – New Format)?
- Start drafting an Erasmus Plus form (KA1).
- How to complete the «activities» portion of an Erasmus Plus form (KA1)?
- Find ideas for non-formal activities on Salto Youth.
- Find Erasmus Plus training on Salto Youth.
Other useful information: