Re-Store Brunch & Solidarity Shopping
RECYCLING, RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION, AWARENESS
- Re-Store is the event that allows you to give a second life to your favorite clothes and accessories, while discovering great solidarity projects and feasting on local products! Re-Store is a collaborative initiative created by the Be Jungle collaborative workspace, the eco-citizen collective Lokal Life, the youth, training and development organization D’Antilles & D’Ailleurs and Axelle d, creator of content.
- We support the reduction of textile waste, sustainable development, re-use, the circular economy, short circuits and the collaborative economy.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
Other useful information:
- Vidéo (comment ça fonctionne) : https://www.facebook.com/restore972/videos/400868253932864/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/restore972/
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/restore.mq/?hl=fr
- Contact : email@example.com