Solidarity Beyond Borders
YOUTH, VOLUNTEERING, EDUCATIONAL MOBILITY, EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS
- To develop the autonomy and openness of young volunteers from Martinique and Georgia, and to enable them to become aware of the cultural diversity in the world.
- Encouraging the commitment and European citizenship of young Martinicians.
- Develop young people’s empathy and enable them to realise the added value of commitment to a cause of general interest.
- To give disadvantaged young people in Martinique and Georgia the needed cross disciplinary skills to enable their socio-professional integration.
- Enable the exchange of tools and methods between Europe’s neighbouring organisations and the European ultra-peripheral regions (RUP) concerning the accompaniment, support and monitoring of young people with fewer opportunities.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- Testimonies of young people from Lamentin and Ducos who left for the European Solidarity Corps
- Video summarising the first month of youth volunteering
Other useful information: