The Taste of Fusion Learning
ADULT LEARNING, LITERACY MIGRATION (LINGUISTIC, NUMERACY, DIGITAL), INTERCULTURALITY, INNOVATIVE LEARNING APPROACHES
- Helping migrant women from vulnerable social groups and marginalized social contexts to acquire key and cross-disciplinary skills through an innovative non-formal learning process based on a multisensory approach.
- Develop and test new and adapted literacy pathways (language, numeracy and digital) for migrant women based on fusion recipes and using a multisensory approach.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- Multisensory Approach Training Modules.
- Training modules on language literacy through a multisensory approach.
- Training modules on numeracy literacy through a multisensory approach.
- Community mapping for intercultural learning.
- Videos of fusion recipes.
- Taste of Fusion Learning HANDBOOK on social inclusion and literacy through the multisensory approach.
Other useful information:
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org