The Youngsters’ Trail
YOUTH, VOLUNTEERING, EDUCATIONAL MOBILITY, EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS, YOUTH SUPPORT, MOBILITY PROMOTION
- To enable the various organisations in Europe to develop their skills and knowledge in terms of tools and methods for supporting young people in educational mobility, and to create a network of reliable, solid and sustainable organisations across Europe to enable the sending and hosting of volunteers in the framework of the European Solidarity Corps and other European and international programmes.
- Help to recognise and overcome difficulties in planning, implementing and evaluating a «qualitative» volunteering project.
- Explore the realities and challenges faced by young people in terms of obstacles, motivations and participation in mobility programmes (exchanges, discussions, round tables, visits to local organisations…), develop common skills and tools and methods to support young people before, during and after their volunteer programmes.
- Create sustainable partnerships that will allow the building of a network for sending and receiving volunteers across Europe.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
Other useful information:
- Contact : email@example.com