Yes Club Youth Entrepreneurs Social Club
YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP, SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP, E-LEARNING, SOCIAL SERVICES
- Developing social entrepreneurship and digital skills for youth leaders and educators.
- Facilitating learning and social entrepreneurship opportunities for young people (including the disadvantaged).
- Develop and promote a virtual club of young entrepreneurs with services adapted to them and a network of peers, social entrepreneurs and human resources from different countries of the world.
- Create interactive and advanced e-learning courses on the theme of social entrepreneurship that meet the needs of young people with personalised and sustainable support.
- Support the social initiatives of the young beneficiaries of the virtual club and make them more visible.
Project sheet: click on the sheet to view it online or download it
- 8 educational videos.
- The E-stream User Guide for Youth.
- E-stream educational guide for e-tutors.
- Youth Club programs : Youth-E club -seed and Youth-E-club -stream.
Other useful information: